Sede Legale e Operativa:
Via Vittorio Veneto 96 – 21015 Lonate Pozzolo
P.I. – C.F. 01923400129
Capitale Sociale € 100.000,00 i.v
Registro Imprese di Varese VA026/23861 – REA n.217624
INFORMATION WITHIN THE MEANING OF ART. 13-14 OF THE GDPR (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION) 2016/679
SAVIO MACCHINE UTENSILI SRL, the Data Controller, informs you that your data will be processed in the manner and for the purposes indicated below.
The Data Controller undertakes to protect the privacy and confidentiality of Personal Data in compliance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your rights.
1) TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
We process personal data communicated by you (name, email, company name, telephone, etc.) during spontaneous requests and data that are collected independently from the website.
• Data provided by you: personal, identifying and non-sensitive data communicated by you to make requests via e-mail, through the contact form or by telephone on our products / services
N.B: Users under the age of 16 cannot provide any personal data without the consent of the parents or the person exercising the power.
2) PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF TREATMENT
We will cover your personal data:
1. to fulfill our contractual obligations; provide an answer to your requests for information; calculate a quotation you requested; execute contracts for the purchase or sale of products or assignments for the provision of services; guarantee the necessary assistance compared to the products and services purchased.
2. for administrative purposes and for the fulfillment of legal obligations such as those of an accounting, tax, or to comply with requests from the judicial authority.
3. in the case of sending curriculum vitae, exclusively for selection purposes.
3) IS THE CONFERRAL OF DATA IS OBBLIGATORY?
The conferment of your data is always optional, but their eventual non-conferment could make it impossible to proceed with some treatments, such as those strictly related to the fulfillment of a contract or the provision of the services you requested.
4) PLACE, PROCESSING METHOD AND CONSERVATION TIME
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
Your personal data is stored at the registered office of the owner and is subjected to both paper and electronic processing and / or automated with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated and in any case in order to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data. The data you send is not saved on our website.
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the mentioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the end of commercial relationship for the purposes in point C and for no more than 38 months from the collection of data for the purposes in point B .
5) ACCESS TO DATA
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes indicated in point 2:
• to the employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal process managers and / or system administrators;
• to third-party companies or other subjects (web site providers, cloud providers, suppliers, hardware and software service engineers, shippers and carriers, credit institutes, professional offices, etc) who carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Owner, in the their qualities as controllers.
6) DATA TRANSFER
The data will not be spread, sold or exchanged with subjects other than the owner, the managers and appointed nominees without your express and explicit consent.
7) YOUR RIGHTS
You are granted the right to access, correct, delete and the right to data portability, the right to limit the processing and the right to oppose the treatment, if there are the conditions.
• The right of access allows you to obtain confirmation that a personal data processing is being processed by the Data Controller and, where appropriate, access to such data and information relating thereto;
• The right of rectification allows you to obtain the modification of inaccurate personal data concerning you without undue delay and, taking into account the purposes of the processing, to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data;
• The right of cancellation allows you to obtain the deletion of data concerning you without undue delay (eg when your personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected), subject to the exceptions provided for by law applicable (eg when the storage of your data is necessary for compliance with legal obligations applicable to the data controller). The cancellation will be carried out in the scheduled technical times;
• Limit of the treatment allows you, in certain circumstances provided for by the applicable legislation, to obtain the limitation of the processing of your personal data. In such cases, the Data Controller may continue to process your data only in certain cases, for example for the exercise of the right of defense or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person;
• The right to oppose treatment allows you, in certain circumstances provided for by applicable law, to oppose the processing of your personal data unless there are prevailing legitimate reasons, rights or freedoms such as to allow the Data Controller to continue processing;
To get more information on the processing of your personal data or exercise your rights you can contact us at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
8) CHANGES TO THE INFORMATION
This information may change. It is therefore advisable to regularly check this information and refer to the latest version.
Last updated: December 2019